CPS is the largest provider of agriculture and forestry crop protection and enhancement products in the USA. CPS-Timberland is single source provider of silvictural enhancement input services.
As the most highly industry networked distributor in the vegetation management industry, CPS is committed to offering our customers the highest quality products, specialized services, and unique solutions tailored to meet their vegetation management needs.
Our commitment to our customers is beyond offering just product solutions. At CPS, we strive to offer services and programs that provide value to our customers' business in conjunction with their needs for vegetation management. The following vegetation management services are available to all of our customers:
- Invasive Species Control & Containment Plans
- GIS & Spatial Data Collection
- Natural Resource Project Management
- Developing Bid Specifications
- Vegetation Management Plans
- Treatment and Product Performance Guarantee
- TimberMark™ (Precision Aerial Application System)
- Application Turnkey Services
- Post-Application Audit Services
- Returnable/refillable containers - Contract Mix & tracking programs
- Nutritional Programs
- Other Silvicultural Services
- Product Education and Field Consultation
- Safety Training and Recertification
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of CaliforniaLandCAN.
Tim Dickerson is not employed by or affiliated with the California Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Tim Dickerson
Crop Production Services-Timberland Div.
California Territory Manager
Portland, OR 97201
Cell Phone: 480-305-3290
Statewide service provider in: