Attorney Jonas Kron represents individuals, businesses, and non-profit corporations as they as they seek to develop and implement legal strategies that foster corporate social and environmental responsibility.
Services include shareholder advocacy and corporate accountability in the areas of the environment and social responsibility.
Counsels, advises and guides clients as they seek to develop and implement strategies.
NATURAL RESOURCE CONSERVATION
- Defining campaign goals.
- Analysis of corporate environmental and social records.
- Drafting and filing shareholder resolutions on a wide range of social and environmental responsibility issues.
- Defending shareholder resolutions against company challenges before the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Negotiating terms under which shareholder resolutions would be withdrawn and to ensure that campaign goals have been achieved.
- Overseeing shareholder resolutions through the processes leading up to and following annual meetings.
- Advise and represent clients seeking to protect natural resources.
- Assist clients in their efforts to maintain sustainable communities in the face of big-box retail development.
- With rigorous and thorough representation, Attorney Kron represents clients through every stage of the criminal process and helps them obtain the best possible result.
ADVICE AND COUNSEL
- Attorney Kron represents and advises clients in a number of areas including contracts, wills and trusts, property and personal injury.
- Counsel, advise and guide clients as they seek to define and achieve their goals.
Contact Jonas Kron
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of CaliforniaLandCAN.
Jonas Kron is not employed by or affiliated with the California Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Jonas Kron
Attorney at Law
PO Box 42093
Portland, OR 97242
Phone: (503) 592-0864
Fax: (801) 642-9522
Statewide service provider in: