Pillsbury’s Estates, Trusts & Tax Planning group ranked Tier 1 in US News/Best Lawyers for 2015
Ms. McCall is a partner in the Silicon Valley, New York and Palm Beach offices and represents private clients. She is the chair of the law firm's Estates, Trusts & Tax Planning practice. Ms. McCall is admitted to practice law in California, Florida and New York.
Ms. McCall, who was recently nominated for Wealth Management Lawyer of the Year by Chambers USA, focuses on the representation of individuals, families, foundations, museums and charities regarding domestic and international gift and estate planning. She has advised clients with respect to estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes, complex estate administration, estate-related litigation, and the integration of these matters with the client's business objectives. She has advised private clients with substantial assets concerning trusts and estates qualifying for the marital or charitable deduction, including qualified terminable interest property trusts, qualified domestic trusts, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts and private foundations. She has advised corporations and individuals concerning disposition of corporate holdings and has advised not-for-profit institutions concerning financial transactions and issues relating to endowments. Concerning matrimonial issues, she advises on the spousal right of election and the rights of adopted children. She advises clients regarding the computational and planning aspects of federal and state estate and income taxes and related corporate transactions. Her clients have included internationally renowned museums and corporations as well as domestic and foreign individuals and fiduciaries of estates and trusts.
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA, Wealth Management—National (2006-2015)
- Top Attorneys in Metro New York, New York Times, 2015
- PLC Which Lawyer?, Private Clients—National (2009, 2011-2012)
- Guide to the World's Leading Trusts & Estates Lawyers, Euromoney/Legal Media Group (2010-2011)
- Law Firm of the Year in Trusts & Estates Law (2013)
- Super Lawyers (2006-2011)
- Fellow, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Trustee and Secretary of the Board of Trustees, San Francisco Ballet Association
- Chair of the Board of Trustees, President and Founder, The Baker Institute for Children with Hearing Loss
- Princeton University Planned Giving Committee
- State of California
- State of Florida
- State of New York
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1988
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1982
- B.A., Princeton University, 1978 cum laude
Contact Jennifer Jordan McCall
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of CaliforniaLandCAN.
Jennifer Jordan McCall is not employed by or affiliated with the California Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Jennifer Jordan McCall
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
2550 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Phone: (650) 233-4020
Fax: (650) 233-4545
Statewide service provider in:
- New York