The Division of Marketing Services is a component of the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA). We have created this site to provide information about the Division and how it fulfills its mission to fairly and responsively promote California's agricultural products.
The Division is comprised of five branches: Ag Stats, Dairy Marketing, Market Enforcement, Milk Pooling, and Marketing Branch. Please click on Organization and Structure for more information.
California currently produces over 350 different crops which enter state, national and international commerce. The Division assists in the promotion and administrative oversight of agricultural marketing programs in order to promote California agricultural products.
Services provided by the Division include:
- Research and information gathering
- Disseminating marketing and economic information
- Identifying and helping resolve marketing problems
- Assisting the dairy industry in maintaining stable marketing conditions
- Providing mediation to resolve problems between producers and handlers
- Assuring that producers are paid for their products
Contact Division of Marketing Services