Divide Ranch is nestled in the foothills of western Glenn County of Northern California. We are truly a family owned and operated ranch, working together to not only manage the many sides of ranching, but cherish and preserve the agricultural heritage.
A lot of things happen here, so feel free to browse and read about the ranch, the beef and the family. While running a conventional mother cow and calf operation and raising all-natural, grass-fed steers, we also work hard balancing rangeland conservation and wildlife habitat while providing agricultural education and outreach opportunities for many.
Where to Get Our Beef:
Glenn County Certified Farmers's Market:
Orland, CA; Library Park
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., June – October
Willows, CA; Butte and Sycamore Streets
Chico Certified Farmers’ Market
- Wednesdays from 4p.m. – 7p.m., June- October
- Wednesdays from 7 a.m. – noon, June – Thanksgiving; North Valley Plaza
- Every other Saturday from 7:30 a.m. – noon, year round; Downtown at 1st and Wall Streets
Paradise, CA; Clark Road
Also available at the Health Habit
- Tuesdays from 7 a.m. – noon, June – October
Willows, CA; Sycamore St; 934-8754
Contact us for free delivery to Willows, Orland, Chico and Paradise. We Can Ship!
Contact Divide Ranch