Estate Planning; Trust and Estate Administration
Biography: Phi Beta Kappa. Member, California Law Review, 1965-1966.
- "Estate Planning for Community Property Qualified Retirement Plan Benefits," University of California at Los Angeles Continuing Education of the Bar Estate Planning Institute, Chapter 13, 1993;
- "Generation-Skipping: Planning in Light of the Proposed Regulations," 46 University of Southern California Institute on Federal Taxation, Chapter 13, 1994;
- "Nonprobate Property and Estate Tax Apportionment Issues," 55 New York University Institute on Federal Taxation, Chapter 27, 1996;
- "Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Developments Quiz," Twenty-First Annual Duke Estate Planning Conference, 1999;
- "Principal and Income-Just the FAQs," 22nd Annual UCLA/CEB Estate Planning Institute, 2000;
- "Marital Deduction and Generation Skipping Formula Clauses: How to Get More Bang for Your Buck," 35th Annual Philip E. Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, 2001.
Editor, "Estate Planning, Trust and Probate News," Section of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, State Bar of California, 1980-1987. Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
Instructor, Estate Planning, University of San Francisco School of Law, 1977-1982.
Contact D. Keith Bilter