"Building Green, Building Better, for Over 35 Years"
Menton Builders, Inc. brings over thirty five years of design/build experience to each project, whether an addition, remodel, renovation or new construction. We have undertaken a broad range of projects from rammed earth and log homes, barns, historical renovations and modest, but successful residential upgrades. Through the design/build process, we offer a streamlined progression from concept, plans and permitting, to full service construction and management.
Menton Builders, Inc. also brings a comprehensive and holistic approach to all projects, which includes the following:
- Sustainable and performance-based design
- Working cooperatively and creatively with clients through the process from concept to completion
- Reduction of site and environmental impacts
- Enhanced indoor environments via natural ventilation, lighting and low-emission finishes
- Thoughtful attention to function and detail
- Inventive and appropriate use of materials, with emphasis on natural and durable materials and recycling
- High efficiency plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems
- Reduction of utility and fossil fuel demands
- Form follows function, ie. roof plans that work for you
- Exceeding the original project expectations
We consider the application of these principles central to serving the best interests of our clients, our children and the living ecosystems which support all life. We also believe one can live more efficiently without sacrificing lifestyle or creature comforts.
Contact Menton Builders
760 Apple Avenue
P.O. Box 871
Ukiah, CA 95482
Statewide service provider in: