Watershed Geologist and CPESC #311. Salix Applied Earthcare is a consulting firm in Redding, California. Since 1994, the company has been implementing Erosion Control, Watershed Restoration, Bioengineering and Biotechnical Streambank Stabilization projects. A Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control since 1986, John has spent three decades working with expertise and passion, developing and implementing BMPs for urban areas, coastal bluffs, steep adverse slopes and riverine environments.
Salix Applied Earthcare is a specialized firm, recognized as a leader in erosion control design, watershed restoration, and technical training in land and stream restoration techniques. Our staff offers particular expertise in:
- Erosion control design for difficult sites such as landfills, mines, and landslides.
- Erosion control research studies.
- Erosion control technical training courses.
- Biotechnical engineering design and implementation.
- Streambank stabilization design and implementation.
- Slope stabilization design (erosion control).
- Erosion control design manuals w/CAD drawings.
Contact John McCullah